My Digital Life Bar Camp

You are warmly invited to participate in the forthcoming My Digital Life Bar Camp event which aims to investigate how UAL students and staff are engaging with digital technologies in their work, social and creative lives:

MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP

5:15 – 7:00pm

Wednesday 28th November 2012

Lecture Theatre

Camberwell College of Arts

Wilson Road

London SE5 8LU

This will be a lively and informal workshop where all participants bring something to share. Please come prepared to talk on the theme of ‘My Digital Life’ for 5 minutes in a small group. You can talk about any aspect of your digital life. Whether you want to share a tool or technology you’re excited about, demonstrate a project, raise a social/political/philosophical issue, ask a question, or discuss other ways digital technology impacts on your life, we want to hear from you!

We won’t be providing AV equipment, but you are very welcome to bring a laptop or mobile device to demonstrate an application or show images or other media. Just remember – you only have 5 minutes!

The My Digital Life project was launched at the 2012 Designs on e-Learning conference, where 5 outstanding UAL students presented on the theme. To see recordings of their presentations, visit the conference website

Please RSVP to c.webb@arts.ac.uk if you would like to take part.

@ccwgradschool #MyDigitalLife

www.facebook.com/ccwgraduateschool

http://newsevents.arts.ac.uk/category/ccw/ccw-graduate-school/